There’s an easy way to add extra experience to your resume, and it’s called National Laser Institute. If you’ve been wanting to get trained in laser tattoo removal treatment services, now’s the ideal time to get trained. With cosmetic laser treatments booming all over the market, you’ll be able to increase your services by offering laser tattoo removal treatments.
One of the best places to get your cosmetic laser education is National Laser Institute. They’ve been around for years and are the leader in the medical aesthetics industry. National Laser Institute is like the Harvard of cosmetic laser schools, and here’s just a few reasons why that remains true:
• National Laser Institute has an A+ rating at the BBB.
• Train on state-of-the-art laser equipment.
• Instructors are made up of medical professionals and industry experts.
• Nurses and physicians can earn CM/CME credits.
• Excellent student reviews
While attending National Laser Institute’s Laser Tattoo Removal course, you’ll learn a variety of information and hands-on skill sets that will help you within your own business and experience. Some of the things you’ll learn include:
• Tissue interaction
• Types of lasers
• Pre and post care treatments
• Tattoo and skin types
• Hands-on training with scheduled clients
There’s a variety of other cosmetic laser courses you can choose from at National Laser Institute, including:
• 14-day Comprehensive course
• 8-day Core course
• Skin Rejuvenation course
• Laser Hair Removal course
• BOTOX and Dermal Fillers courses
• And more!
Come see why National Laser Institute is the best place to receive your laser tattoo removal training, and start making more money in this expanding industry! To learn more about National Laser Institute or to speak with an admission’s advisor, call 480.290.7366.